GlassesOphthalmic lenses.We have a wide range of cutting-edge, soft and flexible lenses that come in different materials for comfort during use. There are various options, so we can meet the needs of patients.
Contact lenses. We perform a complete evaluation prior to recommending contact lenses. We consider the needs of the patient and the convenience of using the product in each case. We have a great variety of lenses in order to offer our patients the lenses that are the best adapted to their needs:
- Photochromatic lenses: Glasses that adapt to multiple changes of light depending on sunlight radiation.
- Polarized lenses: The best lenses for the sun. They eliminate the reflection of light coming from surfaces such as snow and wet roads, suppressing eye fatigue, and providing visual comfort.
- Ophthalmic lenses: we have a wide range of cutting-edge, soft and flexible lenses that come in different materials for comfort during use. There are various options to meet the needs of patients.
- Bifocal lenses: these are lenses that have two strengths, near and far vision at the same time, with the line of division between the two zones being visible. Within this group, there are several designs such as Flat Top, Invisible, Ultex Executive, among others.
- Monofocal lenses: these lenses incorporate a single strength on the entire surface of the lens normally in near or far vision.
- Progressive lenses: these are cutting-edge lenses that allow several visual fields without a dividing line. They have three optical zones: near, intermediate, and far. Therefore, there is no image jump as they adapt to each user.
- Occupational lenses: these lenses work well at intermediate distances, short distances, and for people who work in the office and whose main activity is in front of the computers.
Visual Care Filters and Treatments
- UV Filter: transparent ultraviolet treatment to prevent injuries from ultraviolet rays, which can cause cataracts, pterygiums, and other conditions.
- Coloration: lens coloration is necessary in some cases due to discomfort to light or fashion preferences. These lenses have formulated or neutral lenses according to our customers' needs and tastes.
- Antireflective: This is a treatment that eliminates the reflection of outdoor light or light from computer screens on the surface of the lenses, which provides more comfort, better contrast, less visual fatigue, and prevents harmful effects.
- Anti-scratch: This is a layer that protects the lens and increases its durability. The lenses are prepared and assembled in compliance with the technical standards of Colombia and the manufacturer.