ConferencesDoctor Alberto Chacon Aponte graduated as a medical surgeon from University of Rosario in 1977. Then he specialized in ophthalmology and corneal diseases at the Central Military Hospital in Bogotá and the University of Puerto Rico. He spent 15 years as an instructor and head of the Cornea and Refractive Surgery Department at the Central Military Hospital.
1. National Ophthalmologic Foundation - Congress.
2. Colombo-Ecuadorian - Congress.
3. American Academy of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
4. American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
5. European Society of Cataract and Refractive - Surgery.
6. Ibero-American Cornea Society - Congress.
7. Pan-American Ophthalmology - Congress.
8. Colombian Society of Ophthalmology - Congress.
9. Society of Ocular Surgery - Congress.
10. Colombian Association of Corneal and Refractive Surgeons.
11. XV National Ophthalmology Congress. "Changing history." Speaker. 2017.
12. VI Colombo-Ecuadorian Congress. First Andean Congress of Anterior Segment of the Eye and First Ophthalmology Seminar for Non-Ophthalmologists. Speaker. 2017
1. Council of Bogotá recognized Incornea for its participation in "Donate, Bogotá" and for its advocacy in favor of "tissue donation."